Personalisation is a massive trend in the events world, and one that can add a unique flair to your corporate launch party or special occasion. In addition to hosting your celebration at a sophisticated venue that matches your style, there’s a few ways that you can personalise your event space to make it truly your own.
Add character and be the most talked about party of the year: here’s some great ideas on how to take your party to the next level.
- Personalise your bar front: Not that you’d need to draw any attention to the bar (we’re pretty sure your guests will be able to find it with ease), but you can decorate the front panels of your main bar with custom stickers. You can keep it cohesive with a colour palette that matches your theme, or you can go all out with a pattern, a motto, or your company’s logo.
- Personalise your drinks: It’s the little things that can make an event even bigger, and we love the idea of custom drink stirrers. Made of acrylic in your choice of colour and finish, you can go standard with your company name or opt for something more creative like a short but sweet slogan – if it’s an engagement, have you and your partner’s initials and date of event engraved on your drink stirrers. (Bonus: they can also double as a party favour for your guests to take home long after the party has ended as a reminder of your incredible event.)
- Personalise your desserts: As if your desserts need any excuse to look even more enticing, there’s a fun way to make them personalised. If you’re serving cupcakes at your event, custom cupcake toppers are both stylish and exciting. Slide them into every fifth cupcake, or add them into every dessert for added emphasis.
- Personalise your walls: Follow the lead from celeb parties and product launches and turn a plain wall at your venue into an epic Instagrammable backdrop. You can order custom sticker backdrops that reads your company’s name or repeat a cute hashtag that resonates with your event (and don’t worry – they’re adhesive and will come off the wall without leaving any sticky residue.)
- Personalise the dance floor: Nobody wants to be the first on the dance floor, but we think that decking your floor with a custom sticker will make everyone head straight to the DJ. Our favourite sayings? “You look good on the dance floor” and “Do it for the ‘Gram.”
Host the ultimate event at Bond Melbourne
At Bond Melbourne, we can help you create an unforgettable party. Located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, our private function spaces are sure to add style and flair to your occasion. Having hosted a number of hens nights, engagement parties, corporate launches and much more, we know how to leave a memorable impression on your guests. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (03) 9981 9007 for assistance with planning your event.